WE CREATE AMAZING THINGS
The Create WordPress theme will change the way you build websites.
Registration And Badge
You can register by clicking here.
The credit information can be found here
Click here to see the conference pricing.
• Event Carrying Case
• Three days of conferences
• Entrance to the Exhibition Area
• Breakfast, snacks and lunch, August 30, 31 and September 1
• Admission to the opening reception, August 30
• Simultaneous English / Spanish translation
• More than 100 companies will showcase their products and services
• Meetings with colleagues and solution providers for new ideas and perspectives
• Availability authorized presentations on the FELABAN website, once the event ends
• Certificate of Attendance to the event
• Focus groups with current issues
Registration is located at the second floor of the Intercontinental Hotel.
100 Chopin Plaza, Miami, Florida. 33131
Please contact Andrea Beilmann
You can contact the Intercontinental by phone
PHONE: (305) 577-1000
TOLL FREE: +1 877-834-3613
Hotel reservations are done directly with the hotel. Click here for hotel reservation information and to book your room at The Intercontinental Hotel Downtown Miami.
City View US$179 +13% tax
Harbor View US$199 + 13% tax
Yes, daily valet parking fee is $17.00
Overnight parking is $35.00
- Ernst & Young to Unveil White Paper Created Exclusively for #CLAB2017
- “You must have an incident response plan practiced and in place prior to the actual cyber security incident occurring.”
- CL@B 2017: How emerging technologies and innovation are disrupting the banking industry
- FIBA on FinTechs: “We Expect the Regulation That Will Come to Leave Enough Space for Creativity to Allow Innovation”
- MIT’s Michael Casey on Blockchain: “Processes Could All Be Disrupted”